Koop's Scoop

Monday, November 27, 2006

Thanksgiving & Golden Anniversary Party

We went back to NY for a bunch of celebrations this November. We left on Sunday, 11/19, and came home on Sunday, 11/26.

We celebrated Katie's 12th birthday on Monday, 11/20.

We celebrated Thanksgiving with my mom, dad, sister, neice, brother and sister-in-law at my childhood home.

We celebrated my parent's golden wedding anniversary on Saturday, 11/26, with my family and 80 of my parents' friends. It was a great party! We held it at Pete Deising's restaurant and bakery in uptown Kingston.

We spent the week living up at my brother's house in Big Indian, NY. His house is an awesome 1880's farmhouse with lots of "charm". Some of the charm on this visit was a broken furnace... and yes it gets cold in a 3 story house with out a lot of insulation and no heat.

On Friday night we went to my highschool to see a performance of the musical, "Kiss Me Kate," put on by the school's drama club. It was an AWESOME performance! I did children's theatre when I went to this school, but this performance was SO much more of a production than anything we ever put on... You can see the pictures of the performance here:
https://www.edline.net/files/84621aa971da9f723745a49013852ec4/KMK_Nov_17.pdf

All in all, it was great to see everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home